Saturday 5 October 2013

Mini Yankee Candle Haul

At the beginning of September, I picked up 3 mini Yankee Candles to test out the scents before I went ahead and purchased the large jars, so I thought I'd share what I bought with you all!


  


Individually, they all smell AMAZING. They were all priced at under £2 (I can't remember the exact price, sorry!) and when I lit them I put them in this jar/glass: 


 
The only downside to this was because the wick was quite small and went directly down the middle, by the time its completely burnt out, there was still some wax left that could not be used. I don't see this as a major problem because I feel like I definitely got my money's worth. Lemon Lavender and Turquoise Sky are both definitely more Spring/Summer scents, and the Black Cherry is well suited to now, when we're coming into Autumn. The Lemon Lavender and Turquoise Sky candles aren't as strong smelling as the Black Cherry. I will definitely buy a larger jar of the Black Cherry in the next few months and I'm excited to try some of the new winter candles Yankee Candles have brought out! 

What is your favourite Yankee Candle scent? Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. I love Yankee Candles! Cider Web was a really nice one but they retired it as they have done with Apple Cider also. They were both really nice Autumn smells. For a Christmas one it has to be Christmas Eve, that smells lovely and sweet. I've been using that one for the last few Christmases so hopefully they don't retire it anytime soon! The Black Cherry one is really nice too but I've never smelled the Turquoise Sky.

    http://wantingtobeadomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come they have retired them?! I love the Autumn smelling ones. I will have to have a try of Christmas Eve!

      Delete